Sadly, Ice Cream Week is over but hey, we have lots of new ice cream flavors to cheer you up! Plus I have many more cool treats to share with you guys this summer! Just incase you you missed out on all the fun last week or need a little catching up I have a little recap for you guys of all 7 fun flavors I shared this week! All super easy and no machine needed!
1. Cherry Pie Ice Cream – The perfect summer treat! Creamy vanilla ice cream with cherry pie filling and pie crust bits swirled in!
2. Cotton Candy Ice Cream – A favorite summer flavor for kiddos 1-99!
3. Chocolate Cookie Dough – One of my personal favorites, chocolate ice cream with cookie dough bites swirled inside!
4. Bubble Gum Ice Cream – You might just be surprised and how much even the adults like this one, it won’t burst your bubble!
5. Cake Batter Ice Cream – You just can’t beat vanilla ice cream with bits of birthday cake and sprinkles, lots of sprinkles!
6. S’mores Ice Cream – Chocolate, graham cracker, and marshamallow…always, always a win!
7. Brownie Batter Bits Ice Cream – Super rich and yummy chocolate ice cream with hard chocolate swirls and bits of brownie batter! YUM!
So let’s hear it, which flavor are you dying to make?!