One of my goals in 2014 is to share with you guys many of my basic “go to” recipes that everybody loves, but never seem to make it to the blog! In the passed month I’ve been asked several times for a good peanut butter cookie recipe, so I knew these little guys needed to make an appearance! After all everybody needs a good peanut butter cookie in their arsenal. These cookies are crazy easy, like 4 ingredient easy!
Here’s what your going to need:
1 Cup Jif Peanut Butter
1 Large Egg
1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
Makes approx. 15 3in cookies.
Note: This is a small recipe for quick snacking! If you need more then 1.5 Dozen cookies the recipe will double very nicely.
Step 2: Scoop or roll dough out into 1.5in balls on you parchment lined baking sheet. I like to use a well rounded TBS full and tap or scrap it out with a tiny spatula, then give them each a quick roll.
Step 3: Press cookies down with a fork.
Step 4: Bake at 350 for 9-10 minutes. I bake mine at nine, but I’m a burn-a-phob! Carefully lift the parchment paper off the pan and slide it to a cooling rack to cool.
See how crazy easy they are! From bowl to tummy in less then 20 minutes. Go ahead, whip some up today….you know you want to. ;)
- 1 Cup Jif Peanut Butter
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- Makes approx. 15 3in cookies.
- Preheat oven to 350, line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl or the bowl an electric mixer, mix together peanut butter and egg. Add in granulated and powdered sugar, mix until fully combined. The dough may seem a little “dry” but it comes together great.
- Scoop or roll dough out into 1.5in balls on you parchment lined baking sheet.
- Press cookies down with a fork.
- Bake at 350 for 9-10 minutes. Carefully lift the parchment paper off the pan and slide it to a cooling rack to cool.